eKinetic 360 Marketing
Flat-Rate IT - Value in Technology Support
eKinetic's Flat-Rate IT Helps Your Business Do More
Our easy-to-budget managed services presents value for small and medium-sized businesses in South Carolina.
As a small business owner or executive you realize how important it is to remove redundancy and waste from your company's operational expenses. If you are like other business owners, there is frustration when your organization is throwing money away on variable and unexpected technology problems. These variable technology expenses can hamstring a company's ability to grow, or many times, even operate properly. If you are experiencing these issues, call the IT Support Professionals at eKinetic.
At eKinetic, we offer comprehensive IT support, including our proactive monitoring and management, at an affordable flat rate. This method allows your organization to know exactly what it's spending on the management of its technology. With no variance in price, you are then able to allocate the capital to fund other facets or your business. You don't have to be surprised with your IT bill any longer with eKinetic's flat-rate IT services.
With our flat rate proactive IT management package your organization will receive comprehensive IT support that includes:
- All You Can Eat Help Desk - We provide our clients with professional tech support 24/7/365.
- Thorough Monitoring - We will monitor your network and computer hardware to ensure your computers are up and running, reducing downtime, and enhancing operational efficiency.
- Proactive Maintenance - We handle the software patched and other crucial updates to ensure your technology is working for you.
- Fast Response Times - Our trusted IT support professionals will respond in a timely fashion to any technology problem you experience, guaranteed.
- Vendor Support - Don't worry about the headache of dealing with hardware and software vendors. Let us handle the vendors while you handle your business.
IT Vendor Management | Warranty and Hardware Management
Stop Dealing with Third-Party Support
Manage your business relationships, not your hardware and software vendors.
Get better, faster support through a single point of contact.
Ever deal with a computer issue for days because you don’t want to make the commitment to spend hours on the phone with the manufacturer’s support? We understand completely. Third-party technical support can run you around in circles before getting anywhere when you really need things to be back up and running so your staff can operate normally.
One Support Number
Get support for all of your IT solutions and get technical issues resolved faster and more accurately
eKinetic’s technicians work with a whole slew of hardware and software vendors every single day. A big part of our daily lives involve building relationships with vendors. We also know our clients’ IT infrastructure, goals, and IT differentials much better than any third-party vendor ever could. It’s only natural for us to extend these services to our partners.
When eKinetic manages your vendor relationships for you, that means you get a single point of contact for all of your troubleshooting and support needs. In many cases, our technicians could provide the solution faster and more cost effectively than working with support, and when we do need to reach out to the vendor, we’re able to articulate the issues faster.
Get a dedicated account manager who knows your IT inside and out.
With eKinetic, you don’t just get enterprise-level IT services, but full-fledged consultative operations to assist you with complex IT decisions when it is time to expand, upgrade, or integrate new technologies to improve your business. Your Virtual CIO is able to pull up configurations for all of your hardware and software, warranty information, install dates, account credentials, and much more.
Your Virtual CIO fulfills a comprehensive list of duties and roles in the management of your IT such as:
- Dedicated account management
- Alignment of IT with core business objectives
- Monthly/Quarterly meetings
- Budget creation, management, and review
- Procurement assistance
- Complete lifecycle management
- Platform and software recommendations and configuration support
- Warranty and vendor agreement tracking management
- And much more
Get in touch
- Address: Myrtle Beach, United States
- Phone: (843) 685-2447
- Email: email@example.com
- Monday - Saturday 8am to 6pm
- Sunday - Closed